Tumblelog by Soup.io
Newer posts are loading.
You are at the newest post.
Click here to check if anything new just came in.

Unravel LPC Immigration

Unravel LPC Immigration ~ http://lpcimmigration.com

Immigration consultants can provide immigration help. This encompasses services such as assistance with filling out paperwork, submitting applications and petitions, and helping to gather requisite paperwork or translations.

Only lawyers licensed to practice in state or federal courts can give legal advice.

An immigration consultant can only give you non-legal help, such as translating your answers to the questions on U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) forms, getting copies of supporting documents, and if you ask them, sending the forms to the INS.

If you require help filling in the forms or need a translation, then you should consider a consultant. If you are not sure if you are eligible for a particular visa (for example, you have a prior denial or criminal heritage that may well influence your case) or need any other legal advice, an immigration consultant will not be able to help you. You will need the assistance of a qualified immigration attorney or accredited representative.

For more information, call Lorraine at 1.888.316.5371 x457 or visit our site at http://lpcimmigration.com

Don't be the product, buy the product!